Cape Coral is one of the nation's first master-planned communities. The peninsular city lies between the scenic Caloosahatchee River, Charlotte Harbor and the Intracostal Waterway. Never to be duplicated, this water wonderland features more than 400 miles of fresh and salt water canals and 27 miles of shoreline.
The most populated city in Southwest Florida, Cape Coral ranks 14th in population statewide. Encompassing 114.4 square miles, it is also the state's second largest geographical city.
The Cape, as locals and residents call it, is enjoying rapid but carefully managed growth due to a number of factors:
Cape Coral Vacation Rentals by Expert Team Property Management, LLC. :
Due to the passion we have accommodating our current tenant's needs in annual properties, we now offer vacation rentals. We have a team of experts to assist you with your vacation rental.
Scope of Property Management Services Offered:
· Monthly account statements with breakdown of services rendered
· End of Year final account statement prepared for owners accountant
· Maintenance of incoming mail and bill paying
· Coordination and check of all service companies such as lawn service, pool service, pest control etc.
· Coordination and check of all necessary repairs
· Hook up or transfer of all service companies such as water, electric, phone, insurance etc. (we are always determined to find the best suitable service for the best price)
· Switching on and off of all electric appliances after tenant departure or tenant arrival
· Coordination and check of the cleaning maids before arrival of new tenants
· Disposing of garbage after tenant departure
· Weekly check of the property
· Monthly complete check of the property